Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Office Depot: Teachers Change Lives





My brother has special needs and will be attending school for most of his life. Although this doesn't change who he is to me, the teachers and education he receives could effect him. Did you know that teachers spend money every year out of their own pocket, especially in underfunded areas? That is why I have teamed with Office Depot to bring importance to Teachers Change Lives program from Adopt-A-Classroom; which is a nonprofit organization that helps connect donors with teachers to enhance the learning environment for students.

Office Depot and Adopt-A-Classroom have partnered to raise awareness about teachers, and all that they do in the lives of their students. Meet Virginia Hamilton who uses her love of animals to teach students about giving back. This story touches me in sooo many ways. I am a huge fan on volunteering. I think that Virginia is doing something amazing by instilling that in her students. I also love that this teacher is in my home state, Florida. We have one of the worst school rates in the country but this just shows that there is good in our state too. Take a watch of what Virginia Hamilton and her students of Indialantic Elementary are doing. 


You can donate to help Virginia Hamilton meet her goals or help another classroom changing lives in all across the country. Please, don't miss out on this amazing opportunity to touch our students lives. This could be your student or your child or your sibling. Please help.
How to Register Your Classroom as a Teacher
  1. Go to Teachers Change Lives website (http://clvr.li/1emq4KF)
  2. Click on the red box that says "Register Your Classroom," which will take you to the Adopt-A-Classroom website
  3. Follow the corresponding steps from there
How to Donate to a Teacher
  1. Go to Teachers Change Lives  website (http://clvr.li/1emq4KF)
  2. Click on the teal "Donate to a Teacher" box on the Teachers Change Lives website (http://clvr.li/1emq4KF), which will take you to the Adopt-A-Classroom website
  3. Follow the corresponding steps from there.

I hoping to save enough money to donate to this amazing cause. Education in our country is lacking and I believe the time has come to reward our hard working teachers and build our children. 




I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.



\\ FOLLOW ME //
Email :: IG :: TW :: FB :: G+ :: Pin :: RSS

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am honored that you are profiling my class. I love Florida too!
Virginia Hamilton